DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!
Ok... that's out of my system.
So today is "Healthy Strategies" day. I keep hearing from successful people that I need to surround myself with motivation. I'm doing my best to do that. I love Pinterest of course but what I love most is reading other people's success stories and ideas. I've been amassing a list of blogs to read on the sidebar and that will continue to grow but what I'm loving right now is Bloglovin' for my phone. I even added a wittle widget on the side bar of my blog! yay!
I can read all my favorite blogs wherever I am, whenever I need a boost, anytime. That sounds like a healthy strategy to me!
Other things you can do are:
* Watch healthy documentaries on Netflix
* Surround yourself with helpful people
* Find some helpful apps (may I suggest iTrackBites? LOL)
* Find a helpful online community or local support group
* There may even be weight loss pod casts! (ohhhh! new idea! I'll have to look!)
* Youtube! I don't have a list of youtube channels yet but Weight Watcher Girl is great!
Netflix watch list (not endorsements... just suggestions)