Friday, June 20, 2014

Healthy Strategies

If you'll notice on the sidebar, I've set myself a schedule.  Maybe it'll help me with writer's block?  I'll follow it loosely and break pattern often.
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!
Ok... that's out of my system.
So today is "Healthy Strategies" day.  I keep hearing from successful people that I need to surround myself with motivation.  I'm doing my best to do that.   I love Pinterest of course but what I love most is reading other people's success stories and ideas.   I've been amassing a list of blogs to read on the sidebar and that will continue to grow but what I'm loving right now is Bloglovin' for my phone.  I even added a wittle widget on the side bar of my blog! yay!
I can read all my favorite blogs wherever I am, whenever I need a boost, anytime.  That sounds like a healthy strategy to me!
Other things you can do are:
* Watch healthy documentaries on Netflix
* Surround yourself with helpful people
* Find some helpful apps (may I suggest iTrackBites? LOL)
* Find a helpful online community or local support group
* There may even be weight loss pod casts! (ohhhh! new idea! I'll have to look!)
* Youtube!  I don't have a list of youtube channels yet but Weight Watcher Girl is great!

Netflix watch list (not endorsements... just suggestions)

App list:



No comments:

Post a Comment