Sunday, June 15, 2014

Complete Food Journal #1

So as I go through this process, I will post everything I ate for the day so if anyone else comes across my blog, they can get some ideas about what they can eat.  "Complete Food Journal" entries may not be daily but will be regular.  I will share good days and bad days.  Today was a good day.
Breakfast:
Hunger level - low
1 cup of Kroger brand Carb-Master White Chocolate Raspberry yogurt.
1/2 cup of Post Great Grains Protein Blend cereal crumbled on top.
1 bottle of water

Lunch:
Hunger level - moderate
("Dinner" at the mother in laws.  Not a healthy food in sight.  So difficult)
about 1/2 cup of navy beans
1/2 a triangle of cornbread
1 fried chicken finger
big glass of water
---- resisted the urge to eat more chicken and french fries.  I was bitter about the whole meal ----

Snack:
Hunger level - moderate + suspected emotional eating
1 large diet lime aide from Sonic
---- resisted the urge to have a cookies and cream milkshake like the rest of the family ----

Dinner:
Hunger level - moderate to high
1 large green salad with Kraft light Raspberry Vinaigrette
2 Morning Star Farm Grillers sirloin veggie patties
2 Kroger brand low calorie hamburger buns
1/8 cup of shredded 2% cheese
Mushrooms, onions, tomato, lettuce
1/2 a cob of corn
1 diet coke
---- This was a delicious dinner.   Very happy and full.  ----

Bedtime Snack:
1 Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich

I ate a ton of stuff today and I'm totally satisfied.  I came in a whopping NINE "bites" under my limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment